Inter-Round Proprioceptive BW Workouts
- Not sure what to do during the 2 weeks between rounds of HDT or want to work your way into the start of your first round of HDT?
- Sign up for the 2 week Body Weight program to give you some struture and work to keep up those HDT gains while getting some recovory from your past 6 weeks.
- 3 body weight workouts each week with some rucking and running mixed in.
- Each workout will hit TWO of the body areas (upper, lower, or core), while mixing them up over the course of each week.
- This program will focus on cardiorespiratory, form, and also on proprioceptive/balance work aimed at Type I muscle fibers (slow twitch).
- Required Waiver: CLICK HERE
Cleveland Area Rucking Crew LLC has the right to deny or refund Heavy Drop Training for any reason that they see fit.
Sign-Up PDF Download
AFTER PURCHASE MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
3 different levels depending on how your balance/stabilization ability is.
Beginner Level there will be no added items for you to get (just need your BW, just like prior Inter-Rounds)
Intermediate Level there will be some things added in to help increase the instability (half foam roller and/or foam pad)
Advanced Level you will be using things that increase the instability significantly (Bosu Ball and/or Dyna Disc).
Equiptment for Intermediate or Advanved Levels can be found by CLICKING HERE